What's new

I cant believe people swim there

davest

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
1,289
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe people swim there

I took an hour to check out a spot I've never been to although it's within 15 minutes of my home. My first target was 9.2 grams of 10k. then I dug 3 blasted zincolns. the beach was muck, steeenking muck, and this was about 14 inches down, very slight blip on my seahunter. I left another target after 25 scoops, I just couldn't get any leverage anymore on the dig.
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    98.8 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
Davest, that is a great find!

10 K religious medallion .....wish I could find one like it!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom