What's new

I cant find any half dollars....

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find any half dollars....

Hey all,

I do CRH a lot but... I have never found any good Half Dollars one 40% I got like $275 in halves all I found was one 40% So I search dimes and do OK. :icon_study: Everytime I look for Halves the tellers always tell me they don't have any.... :icon_scratch: ???

Oh well,

Keep @ It and HH!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

I usuially only get 1 40% out of $500, you are doing better than me... ;D
 
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

Have you tried to order boxes? they are $500 a box

Every bank can get them, If they say they can't they are lying. Find another bank that will.

Mojo
 
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

hit more banks.....and if that doesn't work there's always ....MORE BANKS ;D
 
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

I know they have to give them to me If they have any. I'll look for more banks, Have to go 30 miles in any direction to get a handful of banks in the nearest towns. I don't have $500 to put up for a full box. :'(
 
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

save up until you can get the 500 to get a box, think it will be worth your while. good luck until then.
 
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

Ask the bank if you can order a $500 box or 2 and just take what you can, but tell them that you will be back to get all of the halfs!!! I do this sometimes and the banks don't care as long as I get the halfs within 2 or 3 days. :thumbsup:
 
Re: I can't find any half dollars....

i agree TF..i have a bank that does the same for me....didn't even have to ask...after i cleaned her out of the box she already had on hand (i was gettin maybe $100 at a time)...she said "i'll order another for you so you'll have them" ;D...sometimes its that easy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom