What's new

I checked $1,200 in halfs today and got 8 keepers.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Friday I will check the rest of the $800 for my weekly 4 boxes. This has been my best silver day yet, I got 8 40%'ers:

1965
1967 x 3
1968d x 4

So in today I got 1.1831 troy ounces of silver and it just cost me $4.
 
good job on those keppers! :thumbsup: I hope you find some good coins at the camp this weekend :icon_pirat:
 
Great!! I wish I could but the leeches in the banks around here won't take them since they don't use them.. My best month at a box a week was 678.00 of silver at 12 per oz.. Was something to do with the grandkids when I can't walk.. You'll find one of those dream boxes!!
 
I was in Vegas over the weekend and hit a casino (the only one?) that still has coin in/coin out slots. Got $400 in halves from the cashier and $200 in halves from putting in $20's and cashing out halves. Managed 2, 40% from the coin rolls and a surprise from the slot machine as somehow a 1943 Australian penny(bronze) got in there LOL. Very close in size to a US half dollar and at least worth more than 50 cents according to eBay listings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom