I could use a little help .

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I'll be taking the speaker of my house to the hospital in 5 hours for a total knee replacement . She works at this hospital as well as one of our daughters who is an NP and teacher of nursing .Point being we aren't medically ignorant .
Nonetheless , I am very concerned for the wellbeing of the lady who has been my bestest buddy for over 30 years .
A spare prayer couldn't hurt .

This should cheer the "speaker of the house" up. LOL Glad everything went well and she's on the road to recovery.

:wink: RR

getwelllsoon.gif

Attachments

• getwelllsoon.gif
    getwelllsoon.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 209
truckinbutch said:
bbqbull said:
Thoughts and prayers sent from Michigan.
Thanks . Surgery was a success . She's in major pain but on the road to recovery .
shes not a pain :icon_scratch:oooppps sorry nice to hear the wife is ok :thumbsup:

Yeah, we'll pray for y'all bud. In English and Spanish, so you got more coverage.

well step 1 done --now for the other 3,768. ---get welll soon

RGINN said:
Yeah, we'll pray for y'all bud. In English and Spanish, so you got more coverage.
good idea :thumbsup:

Re: I could use a little help .update

Thanks ,all . Got her home this evening and now I'm the primary caregiver . Not a heavy burden when she's my best bud .

One step at a time. An old friend had the same thing done a few years back. He said, (And I quote) "It hurts like hell John". Two months later he's telling me he wished he had done it sooner because finally he could walk without pain. Get better.

johnnycat said:
One step at a time. An old friend had the same thing done a few years back. He said, (And I quote) "It hurts like hell John". Two months later he's telling me he wished he had done it sooner because finally he could walk without pain. Get better.
Thanks . We were doing fine in that direction until yesterday .
I left her in fine spirit and condition yesterday afternoon to go to the store for a few items to cook supper .
Got back 45 min. later to find her screaming and writhing in pain .
Something I have never seen out of her in all the years we have beeen together . Scair't Hell out of me and I called for an ambulance .
ER determined kidney stone and got her eased .
Just how much does a good lady have to take at one time ?

Just dropping in to check on her Butch....

Hows she doing?

Hope all is well and she's recovering!

Bless all of you for your concern and prayers . Had to rush her to the ER again yesterday for the same problem . More agressive pain meds and an extreme diruetic .
This morning she pulled up here nightgown , spread her legs , and shot out ..................
I'm sorry , this is a family channel ......
She passed two stones this morning and appears to be on the road to recovery from the stones and the knee .

That is WONDERFUL news now praying even more that the rest of the pain goes away FAST!

Attachments

• pkblessings7.jpg
    pkblessings7.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 157

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back