What's new

I could use some help

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been researching a place for a little bit now and I think I have gotten it narrowed down to the area but im not quite sure. Can you guys dowse this picture and let me know if there is anything at all in the area here? Thanks I appreciate it.
 

Attachments

  • EGB.webp
    EGB.webp
    112.8 KB · Views: 133
Could we get a close up of the area in yellow?...Art

EGB[1].webp
 
I am getting a large amount of KGC silver coins buried in a box..there is a piece of metal buried on top of it...there is a visual clue as to it’s location..good luck...Art
1[1].webp
 
Thanks. Not quite what I was hoping for but good either way. I had no idea the KGC was out here in my neck of the woods.
 
The Area below Delta was a hotbed of KGC activity...Art
 
I wasnt thinking outside of the box on that. I got it. Im sure they also came around this area too.
 
I found some kind of tunnel/cave where the red circles are, light orange circle is a gold signal. The single red X 6-7 feet deep.
 

Attachments

  • EGB-fmrUSMC_0844.webp
    EGB-fmrUSMC_0844.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 108
The plain red X seems it is close or NW of cave/tunnel or old mine too.
 
At the light orange circle with the 2 red Xs, when first marking the spot, almost seemed it could be an old mine or digging, possibly a tunnel/cave. Forgot to mention this when posting the photo.
 
Thanks. Ill check this spot out. Seems l screwed up looking at my map. I had you guys dowse the wrong spot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom