pepperpump
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Messages
- 971
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Manassas Park, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
I couldn't believe it but...
I switched to dayshift after 9 years but one of my coworkers from the night shift came to work yesterday and said did you get my surprise. I had no idea but I walked over to my toolbox and he had found a 47 silver quarter in the vending machine and gave it to me. H had taped it to the box and I never noticed it till he said check. Not bad, I think I may keep him as a coworker!
Pepperpump
I switched to dayshift after 9 years but one of my coworkers from the night shift came to work yesterday and said did you get my surprise. I had no idea but I walked over to my toolbox and he had found a 47 silver quarter in the vending machine and gave it to me. H had taped it to the box and I never noticed it till he said check. Not bad, I think I may keep him as a coworker!
Pepperpump

Upvote
0







