What's new

I dedicate to Sir Gala Clad.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Hello::

I use Minelab Sovereign GT 10''.
Find to day: 970g = 2lb 2.2157431oz of coins + Old coins.
I traveled a beach fortuity far from my house 100 km and 7 km by foot for to arrive the a wild beach, im never hunting on this beach, Detecting is very frequency: Mach coins and no gold, no silver.
I hit four old coins: " three are copper since 200 years and one is silve 60 years.
I'm killing the time because there is hight tide its very speed!! And return for take the bus! The time is very important because there is one transport for to returne in my house if i waste it, i sleep in this wild beach!! Hopping understand me.
The holes are filing by hight tide just the munites!!
I recalculated linear one hour by foot!!
In this video repeat the scan!!!
Thank you for watching!!
Happy hunting.




Where are the holes????
 

Attachments

  • 16112012190.webp
    16112012190.webp
    351.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 16112012191.webp
    16112012191.webp
    366.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hamid,

Great video and good to see you made some more finds on your return trip.....and as people can see from the pictures
the tide completely closed in your holes...

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Hamid,that beach looks like a very peaceful place.
Thanks for sharing and good luck to you on your hunts.
 
Sometime fast and sometime very slowly, on this beach no many trash that what i hunt fast.
And the time is important!! For return and take the bus!!!
 
I love the video, Hamid! :icon_thumright:

You were working so fast!:tchest:

The color of the sand in interesting...looks like a coral color..almost pink.

I took notice of the "muddy flats" and that rocky area in the top right...that's where I would like to detect if I was there detecting ..

Thank you for posting this video...and I hope that you did not miss your transport back to your home.:clock:

i would like to know the name of the music that you chose for the video...I would love to play that music on my piano.

Lorraine
 
Like your video, you got lots of coins!
 
Congrats on your finds and catching the bus. You work very efficiently and it is clear you have been beach hunting for awhile. Great video and I also liked the music. Congrats again.
 
Nice job and much luck in your future hunts.
 
I love the video, Hamid! :icon_thumright:

You were working so fast!:tchest:

The color of the sand in interesting...looks like a coral color..almost pink.

I took notice of the "muddy flats" and that rocky area in the top right...that's where I would like to detect if I was there detecting ..

Thank you for posting this video...and I hope that you did not miss your transport back to your home.:clock:

i would like to know the name of the music that you chose for the video...I would love to play that music on my piano.

Lorraine
The name of the music is Everyday Carly Comando.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom