What's new

I did it--silver and half penny in one day

Idaho hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350- Ace250- 10X WORKHORSE - GARRETT PRO POINTER - Mighty AP digger
hard to believe that I found a half penny here in Idaho--
it was one of the things that I have been hunting for
for years and I finally got one :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • SANY0001.webp
    SANY0001.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 499
Upvote 0
I moved out of Idaho becouse its so frozen good thing for a mild winter. This last weekend I got a half a quarter but I'm afraid it's not worth 12.5 cents like your penny is not worth half a cent. LOL, Kip from Idaho I still claim the state.
 
kippero said:
I moved out of Idaho becouse its so frozen good thing for a mild winter. This last weekend I got a half a quarter but I'm afraid it's not worth 12.5 cents like your penny is not worth half a cent. LOL, Kip from Idaho I still claim the state.

You did quite well with the finds over there in Eastern Idaho! I wanna go back there some time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom