What's new

✅ SOLVED I don't have a clue!

ODELLRORRER

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salem, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this a couple of days ago near an 1800ish house & barn in SW Virginia. I can't find anything similar to compare it to. Any ideas what it might be? I'd appreciate your help with an ID!!
 

Attachments

  • 20230425_102254.webp
    20230425_102254.webp
    420.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230425_102300.webp
    20230425_102300.webp
    499.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230425_102331.webp
    20230425_102331.webp
    234.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230424_190328.webp
    20230424_190328.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
What does it weigh? is it solid? shot in the dark but i thought maybe a weight for a scale of some type? maybe with a weight in grams we can check if it matches any weighing system for anything.
 
Upvote 5
What does it weigh? is it solid? shot in the dark but i thought maybe a weight for a scale of some type? maybe with a weight in grams we can check if it matches any weighing system for anything.
I'll weigh it when I get home from work today. Thankin' ya!!
 
Upvote 0
What does it weigh? is it solid? shot in the dark but i thought maybe a weight for a scale of some type? maybe with a weight in grams we can check if it matches any weighing system for anything.
I thought the same. It resembles an uncrimped river fastener, but is too thick. Scale weight was my 2nd guess.
 
Upvote 1
This set is on eBay. Pretty similar. Tpmetal was right IMO.
 

Attachments

  • 6E6E21A8-B142-451B-9E06-B069F3253EE2.webp
    6E6E21A8-B142-451B-9E06-B069F3253EE2.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 2
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom