What's new

i dont like trailer trash

mcgearhead said:
Dang I wish that I didn't miss that house payment ! Dern thing went into foreclosure, and now aa is carrying it away !

LoL ;D :thumbsup:
 
Scrap the body and the panties and keep the frame and running gear. It'd make a kick-a$$ utility / auto carrier trailer. :laughing9:
 
Shortstack said:
Scrap the body and the panties and keep the frame and running gear. It'd make a kick-a$$ utility / auto carrier trailer. :laughing9:
yup its already sold :thumbsup:
 
~trish~ said:
Super A? Whatcha gonna do with that trailor anyway? I just saw the picture, you gonna gut it and redo it or what?
K*E*L*L*Y said:
aa battery said:
the inside smelled like old lady panties :D

AA sick dude!
we gonna scrap it but it did smell bad inside. Kelly you have no idea :D
 
aa battery said:
~trish~ said:
Super A? Whatcha gonna do with that trailor anyway? I just saw the picture, you gonna gut it and redo it or what?
K*E*L*L*Y said:
aa battery said:
the inside smelled like old lady panties :D

AA sick dude!
we gonna scrap it but it did smell bad inside. Kelly you have no idea :D

im thanking God every second.. that i dont!!
ill leave this in your hands AA!
 
K*E*L*L*Y said:
aa battery said:
~trish~ said:
Super A? Whatcha gonna do with that trailor anyway? I just saw the picture, you gonna gut it and redo it or what?
K*E*L*L*Y said:
aa battery said:
the inside smelled like old lady panties :D

AA sick dude!
we gonna scrap it but it did smell bad inside. Kelly you have no idea :D

im thanking God every second.. that i dont!!
ill leave this in your hands AA!
k
 
allen said:
shouldve took the whole thing to the dump !!

yeah, or lighting a match to it, sure woulda saved alot of gas money hauling off trash. :icon_thumleft:
 
~trish~ said:
allen said:
shouldve took the whole thing to the dump !!

yeah, or lighting a match to it, sure woulda saved alot of gas money hauling off trash. :icon_thumleft:
ok ok smaarty pants if i dont do this i wont be able to metal detect the old farm behind it. wut you think now :tongue3:
 
aa battery said:
~trish~ said:
allen said:
shouldve took the whole thing to the dump !!

yeah, or lighting a match to it, sure woulda saved alot of gas money hauling off trash. :icon_thumleft:
ok ok smaarty pants if i dont do this i wont be able to metal detect the old farm behind it. wut you think now :tongue3:

Ohhh OK! I got cha brothah :headbang:
I hear ya Dawg!
 
~trish~ said:
aa battery said:
~trish~ said:
allen said:
shouldve took the whole thing to the dump !!

yeah, or lighting a match to it, sure woulda saved alot of gas money hauling off trash. :icon_thumleft:
ok ok smaarty pants if i dont do this i wont be able to metal detect the old farm behind it. wut you think now :tongue3:

Ohhh OK! I got cha brothah :headbang:
I hear ya Dawg!
;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom