spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I don't need a detector Apparently I don't need a detector to find gold.. While working the other night, I spotted this bad boy before I swept it up 14K, not too shabby Thank god for cat like reflexes in hitting the brakes
I don't need a detector Apparently I don't need a detector to find gold.. While working the other night, I spotted this bad boy before I swept it up 14K, not too shabby Thank god for cat like reflexes in hitting the brakes
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Mar 25, 2012 #2 nice find! your eyes are better than mine.