BioProfessor
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2007
- Messages
- 2,917
- Reaction score
- 85
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mankato, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX
I don't speak Dutch so I don't know what this is. Ideas?
I know most of the things I dig here in the Netherlands as they are similar to things I've found in the UK but there are a couple of things that come up that I have no clue what they might be. This in one of those things and I need some help. I can't even make a guess so all help is appreciated.
Age of field - OLD
Soil - eats coins
Depth - 10"
Found With - all kinds of crap
Probable age - about that old
Thanks!!
Daryl
I know most of the things I dig here in the Netherlands as they are similar to things I've found in the UK but there are a couple of things that come up that I have no clue what they might be. This in one of those things and I need some help. I can't even make a guess so all help is appreciated.
Age of field - OLD
Soil - eats coins
Depth - 10"
Found With - all kinds of crap
Probable age - about that old
Thanks!!
Daryl














