What's new

I Dont Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin Honey

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

Hey Gang, I went by the old bank this morning and picked up 8000 halves(4-52 pound bags). The end result was more like a nightmare than a dream. All four bags were from the Federal Reserve in Dallas. I got 13 whopping 40%ers out of 8000 halves. It is as close to a skunkeroo as I want to get. I told youse guys it was Nuttin'. Best wishes to All, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

Papa....first things first..........thanks for the new picture of that little darling of a granddaughter of yours......I see she is still precious as they come!! Beleive it or not, when I see a post from you that is the first thing I look at....your avatar. You seem to be pretty good with pictures and computers......you should have a rolling set of pictures of her....now that would be cool!

Now, onto the halves. My sympathies go out to you Pop. That is alot of searching for 13 keepers. To make sure I understand, you picked these bags up from a bank that got them direct from the FR in Dallas right?

I wish you all the luck on the next search.......you deserve a big hit. Good luck Papa.
 
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

I feel your pain, my last 3 boxes where all skunks. Not even a 40% came out of em. x_x
 
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

Woo Hoo, 13 more you didn't have. I'm sure you wanted to hear that.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

Come on "Lucky 13"! Sorry couldn't resist, maybe you'll have better luck at the PO tomarrow. HH Mark
 
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

LJ, the 4 bags have Dallas Fed stickers all over them. The label gives the dates of mid July. The bank normally runs the bags and re-bags them. They had one joker complain about being 50 cents short. I took the vault queen some heirloom tomatoes and she is putty in my hands. These bags have guitar picks,pennies,tokens, one had a ring. I like all the trash,it breaks up the monotony. Thanks for the kind words about by grandbaby, I have to talk to my son-in-law about the Miami Dolphins hat though. Take care, Jim

BTW, ME you are a true smarta$$.
 
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

coolpix9 said:
I like all the trash,it breaks up the monotony. Thanks for the kind words about by grandbaby, I have to talk to my son-in-law about the Miami Dolphins hat though. Take care, Jim

Trash...it breaks up the monotony.....your always good for a giggle Papa.....I laughed out loud on that one.

As for the hat for the granddaughter......I'll sent you a SAINTS hat.....ha! Geaux SAINTS............
 
Re: I Don't Want To Brag, But Here Goes Nuttin' Honey

I've done MUCH MUCH worse from searching $4,000 in halves.

Grats! Literally.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom