What's new

I dowsed my garden

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,623
Reaction score
1,415
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
The only reason I can now dowse better, is because I stumbled onto a specific frequency. I cannot share, because someone would put it in a box, become rich, killing people. I don't even have it written down. Just a meaningless #.
I went out to dowse the garden not sure what I would see. I know my big pine trees dowse, and connect. The garden was a mess, I use tomato cages, they would signal, and some things in the ground, I didn't know what, things were, just targets. But I was able to dowse a pepper plant, tomato, and Rhubarb. The signal was barely visable, I was surprised, because my house plants dowsed strong. I then dowsed my blueberry bush, and again nothing really, until I moved the over to dowse the dried up puffball. It was bigger and had dried up. It had a very dowsable signal, over top it.
Is there an element hidden in the ground, under the shroom. Or am I dowsing a mushroom, in the process of repopulating?
My boss used to say " can you dowse morels?" a popular mushroom. I used to get upset, no, I can't dowse stuff like that!
I might have to test that theory, as soon as I find a Hen mushroom. They have to signal dowse their buddy's, right?
 

Attachments

  • 20240911_194128.webp
    20240911_194128.webp
    844.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20240911_193356.webp
    20240911_193356.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
“I stumbled onto a specific frequency. I cannot share, because someone would put it in a box, become rich, killing people.”

It’s difficult to take you seriously. Just saying.
 
“I stumbled onto a specific frequency. I cannot share, because someone would put it in a box, become rich, killing people.”

It’s difficult to take you seriously. Just saying.
THis brings back memories, when it all started!
I was playing with my frequency generator, turning the knob and Dowsing the frequency number, and I landed on this
bad frequency.
With that I bought plants, and planted seeds, and ran 2 bad Frequencies, with the plants in between.
Everything is posted, all the tests, and explanation as to what type of Frequencies are out there.
That was last September, look at all the Dowsing content I posted since then as I was figuring it out.
To controversial for most..
They'd rather discuss Morels than the ongoing topic.
 
THis brings back memories, when it all started!
I was playing with my frequency generator, turning the knob and Dowsing the frequency number, and I landed on this
bad frequency.
With that I bought plants, and planted seeds, and ran 2 bad Frequencies, with the plants in between.
Everything is posted, all the tests, and explanation as to what type of Frequencies are out there.
That was last September, look at all the Dowsing content I posted since then as I was figuring it out.
To controversial for most..
They'd rather discuss Morels than the ongoing topic.
That was last fall, during Peach season, and Dowsing was good.
Not so good now, so I'll be able to test the "eating fruit benefits Dowsing" theory this fall fruit season.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom