What's new

I Dug This Recently

B.H.

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ace Basin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola and Troy Shadow X-5
This brooch was found with Civil War Confederate Buttons.
Perhaps it belonged to one of the camp "ladies"
 

Attachments

  • Plate and Brooch 005 (2).webp
    Plate and Brooch 005 (2).webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,274
  • Plate and Brooch 007 (2).webp
    Plate and Brooch 007 (2).webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,241
Upvote 0
B.H. said:
debistogs said:
Beautiful!!!! I can't believe this was looked at 208 times & no one posted! :'(

Thank you for you kind response...I like this brooch a lot..I have dug other jewelry but where this was found makes it special to me ;D ;D
Then we are 3 I guess..It sure looks great! ;D
 
What a very nice find !! 8)
 
maybe a soldier looted it from a farm house and was planning and taking it back home, but lost it
 
Have you had the peice appraised? man that is a heck of a find...
 
Very nice! what a beautiful color it has after a long time in the ground. Great find. ::)
 
Very nice piece indeed,,, WTG!!!
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom