What's new

I Dunno do you?

imudaddy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore, Md
Detector(s) used
Tejon
Found this odd piece about 5" down old farm field. Any ideas? It almost looks like some type of military ornament? Not sure if its brass or copper, It has a nice patina to it.
 

Attachments

  • frontthing.webp
    frontthing.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 239
  • backthing.webp
    backthing.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 241
Maybe an old button ? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Probably belt tip. Well more than probably. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Maybe ??? ???
 

Attachments

  • searg2.webp
    searg2.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 221
  • searg1.webp
    searg1.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
Iron Patch,
I think you got it. It never crossed my mind.... a belt tip I am going to close this one, Thanks so much this place is great!
 
Upvote 0
imudaddy said:
Iron Patch,
I think you got it. It never crossed my mind.... a belt tip I am going to close this one, Thanks so much this place is great!


I'm about 99% sure that's what it is. They are found and posted often but not much is said about them.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom