What's new

I finally did it... I actually water hunted and SCORED..

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG I am so excited, this is my first good target from knee deep water tonite and I am so thrilled, 14kt wedding band with tiny diamonds ( tested real too WOHOOO ) My first ever diamond ring.. I am so pumped its not funny..

ps. Sandman, your method worked for me tonite, I got it on the first scoop... thank you
 

Attachments

  • diamondring.webp
    diamondring.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 803
  • diamondringfirst.webp
    diamondringfirst.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright:awesome find :icon_thumleft: i am stoked for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thank you all very much.. :icon_sunny:
 
Good find great looking ring :icon_thumleft: nice pictures I cant wait till summer season is over and hit all those private beaches out here ,and by the way what ever did happen to Overkill Overkill :dontknow: Good hunt :thumbsup: Dd60
 
You can cross small diamonds off the list, Keep the big ones on.
Nice find !

Tek
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom