I Finally Earned My Wings!! :)

F

Felinepeachy

The deacon at one of the local churches has a piece of property that had an old house on it until a tornado wiped it out in the 1970's. He gave me permission to hunt it and showed me where the old house sat. There were still pieces of the house and a stone foundation remaining. I started hunting around what once was the walkway leading to the gravel road the house faced. I immediately got a hit and pulled out a mother of pearl button (trashed, can't clean it). Got up from digging and did a quick scan to make sure there were no bugs on me and started swinging again. Right away I got another signal and dug up something silver. When I realized what it was I was was floored. Silver wings! And not just any old silver wings but military silver wings. Also found an old penny and a silver plated spoon along with some other junque (fancy trash).

This Etrac ROCKS!!!!
Laie_3.gif

Attachments

• IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1776.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,325
  • IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,320
  • IMG_1775.JPG
    IMG_1775.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,338
  • IMG_1772.JPG
    IMG_1772.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,333
Upvote 0
An angel gets her wings on a church property. :angel7:

Very cool find. :thumbsup:

:laughing9:

A new Etrac :o that's a big machine for a little girl :laughing9:...nice wings Peachy :thumbsup:

SS

Glad it wasn't bingo wings :laughing7:

Silver Searcher said:

A new Etrac :o that's a big machine for a little girl :laughing9:...nice wings Peachy :thumbsup:

SS

;D It's actually not as big as I thought it would be. It's a very well balanced machine which makes all the difference in the world. To me, the MXT seemed heavier.

You go girl!!! Looks like you and the Etrac are getting along just fine :icon_thumright:

Felinepeachy said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

;D It's actually not as big as I thought it would be. It's a very well balanced machine which makes all the difference in the world. To me, the MXT seemed heavier.
I wasn't talking about size ::) you and size :laughing9: Big as in complex :laughing9:

SS

WTG! It's beautiful...CONGRATS!!
JC_you_rock.gif

Wow ! The wings are beautiful. What a story they could tell. They are going to display well. Congratulations. You have been finding a lot with your new machine :thumbsup:
HH
TnMtns

Congratulations Peachy :headbang:, I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more "Peachy Postings" :laughing7:. Really nice set of silver wings :icon_thumleft:, and I don't believe you'll ever have "bingo wings" 8)

hammered

Attachments

• Bingo-Wings-380x355.jpg
    Bingo-Wings-380x355.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,165
Wow peachy !! :o

That's great, :icon_thumleft: I'm a little jelious of the wings and more so the E-trac !! :notworthy: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :laughing7:

hammered said:
Congratulations Peachy :headbang:, I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more "Peachy Postings" :laughing7:. Really nice set of silver wings :icon_thumleft:, and I don't believe you'll ever have "bingo wings" 8)

hammered

Hahahahhaahhahaha OMG, let hope not!!! :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back