What's new

I finally found my first Seated coin!

CoinHunterAZ

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
864
Reaction score
1,503
Golden Thread
0
Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I broke the Seated barrier this morning finally! I found it in the same area as I found an old anvil part yesterday. I have found quite a few Barber coins...but was really stoked to find my first seated coin. Sorry for the fuzzy pic...it's an 1876 Dime. seated.webp
 
Upvote 8
Great find! Congrats and HH!
 
And it's looks to be a nice one way to go! It's a good feeling isn't it

Scouts out!
 
Thanks! It's in pretty good shape...I just wish I could do a better job with my photography. Liberty and the shield are clear and bold. It's a great feeling!
 
nice find congrats HH
 
Congratulations ! I've yet to find a seated coin of any denomination , that has to be a great feeling indeed !
 
Congrats on your first seated. Awsome. I know how you feel. Just dug up my first seated 8 days ago. but whos counting. lol
 
Gotta love dem Seateds...no CC on her huh?
 
Bravo! I found one this year on video and sounded like a bumbling Idiot lol. Great find. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom