What's new

I finally had my day.. DREAM BAG.........................

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Day started off terrible. Power went out last night and I missed the alarm for work, my boss told me not to even come in. Nice out two days pay! Anyways i said screw it called some banks for CRH, no halves anywhere. I didnt want to just drive around so i went to a movie with the gf instead.
On the way back I hit this one bank RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE. thats kinda set back. When they tell me they have no halves i ask for a box of dimes. While getting them another teller says there 600+ in the vault. I tell them il take them and il be right back. I had to run home for more cash. When she hands me the bag a hear the beautiful sound.
DINK DINK DINK
I told my gf there was like 40+ silvers from what i could see.
Alot more then that showed up
Turned out to be my best day ever.
1- 1970-s Kennedy
140-40% Kennedys
61- 90% Kennedys
Over 500.00 melt value
My best day prior was 80 silver. Guess im entered into the dream bag club now
thanks for looking
Keith

silver is in stacks of 20's back 7 rows are 40%ers
front three stacks are 90's
 

Attachments

  • DSC02911.webp
    DSC02911.webp
    34 KB · Views: 872
  • DSC02912.webp
    DSC02912.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC02913.webp
    DSC02913.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 880
  • DSC02914.webp
    DSC02914.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC02915.webp
    DSC02915.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 853
  • DSC02916.webp
    DSC02916.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 859
  • DSC02918.webp
    DSC02918.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 857
  • DSC02919.webp
    DSC02919.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 845
  • DSC02917.webp
    DSC02917.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 848
Upvote 0
Jeez Keith

I can remmember when all your posts started with.

Another Skunk........

Nice bag you got there...... How about a photo of your girlfriends smile ogling that treasure.......

You got to be pretty happy the boss told you to stay home...... LOL

Mojo
 
You are HOT. IFrst the score on pennies, now this.

COOL month you are having!

Congrats.

:-)
 
thanks for all the good comments guys

yea between the pennies and this today i think i should play the lotto more.

The funny thing was it was all the Merc Magnets doing.
I had no intentions of going CRH today b/c when i made the calls no one had any. PLus she had work at 12, or so she thought. She went in and her boss was like your not in until 5. So she called me and was like hey lets go do a movie.
I went home the backroads and stumbled upon this bank that i new was there, but since there is a big time hunter that does the Wallingford area i figured it was always hit hard.
Gues i was wrong.
She left for work b4 i got the bag, but she must have spread her magic on the dime box before though b/c i did the box tonight and sure enough 10 rolls in this is what i got
 

Attachments

  • DSC02920.webp
    DSC02920.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 687
  • DSC02921.webp
    DSC02921.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 680
Ugotit,

I was hunting for the first time in Wallingford just two weeks ago. Didn't get one silver.
 
Congrats on an awesome bag! dont let that magnet go anywhere lol shes for sure good luck. great finds! best of luck and HH :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Rich Hartford said:
Ugotit,

I was hunting for the first time in Wallingford just two weeks ago. Didn't get one silver.

I know
i have tried the banks there many times. there is a major hunter that hits them all like a few times a week. I made sure i dumped some fake silver marked rolls there is piss him off.
this one bank was off the beatin path sorta speak. and it seems the tellers wher kinda dopey. i asked them for halves the first time and they said none, only to say there was over 600 in the vault
 
Keith, that is one awesome score man :thumbsup:
like the new avatar with the magnet(......but what's with the gang signs?) ;D
 
mistergee said:
Keith, that is one awesome score man :thumbsup:
like the new avatar with the magnet(......but what's with the gang signs?) ;D

na no gang signs
just a couple of middle fingers. I dont like being photographed and my friends dont like to listen. Mix that with alittle booze and you get me flippin the bird. LOL
 
ugotit22 said:
mistergee said:
Keith, that is one awesome score man :thumbsup:
like the new avatar with the magnet(......but what's with the gang signs?) ;D

na no gang signs
just a couple of middle fingers. I dont like being photographed and my friends dont like to listen. Mix that with alittle booze and you get me flippin the bird. LOL

But It seems like your flippin us off. Seems inappropriate for this forum........

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
ugotit22 said:
mistergee said:
Keith, that is one awesome score man :thumbsup:
like the new avatar with the magnet(......but what's with the gang signs?) ;D

na no gang signs
just a couple of middle fingers. I dont like being photographed and my friends dont like to listen. Mix that with alittle booze and you get me flippin the bird. LOL

But It seems like your flippin us off. Seems inappropriate for this forum........

Mojo

if u guys are taking it that way i guess i could change it tommorrow mornin
 
Come on. Let the guy flip off in the picture, he just got a nasty score!

BTW Nice Score!!!
 
Heard about Bank Roll hunting & Bank Boxes about 2 months ago- got my first Box it had 264 Silver halves in it, 256 were %40'ers 2 Liberty's, 1 Franklin; since have done 37 more boxes tweenst wife & I, 3 were skunks rest have ranged from 3 to 28 per Box (Still hoping for another big one), Do hit banks too & most have no Halves but do still find them & Silver ones too occasionally. Our Silver halves collection is in just over 2 months searching is approx 600 in total.
 
Where exactly do you live and what's your strategy? I hope you're not picking all my silver! ;D

Kidding aside, great job. Definately well above average.
 
You might want to sleep in again tomorrow! haha nice score. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom