What's new

I finally had my day.. DREAM BAG.........................

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Day started off terrible. Power went out last night and I missed the alarm for work, my boss told me not to even come in. Nice out two days pay! Anyways i said screw it called some banks for CRH, no halves anywhere. I didnt want to just drive around so i went to a movie with the gf instead.
On the way back I hit this one bank RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE. thats kinda set back. When they tell me they have no halves i ask for a box of dimes. While getting them another teller says there 600+ in the vault. I tell them il take them and il be right back. I had to run home for more cash. When she hands me the bag a hear the beautiful sound.
DINK DINK DINK
I told my gf there was like 40+ silvers from what i could see.
Alot more then that showed up
Turned out to be my best day ever.
1- 1970-s Kennedy
140-40% Kennedys
61- 90% Kennedys
Over 500.00 melt value
My best day prior was 80 silver. Guess im entered into the dream bag club now
thanks for looking
Keith

silver is in stacks of 20's back 7 rows are 40%ers
front three stacks are 90's
 

Attachments

  • DSC02911.webp
    DSC02911.webp
    34 KB · Views: 872
  • DSC02912.webp
    DSC02912.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC02913.webp
    DSC02913.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 880
  • DSC02914.webp
    DSC02914.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC02915.webp
    DSC02915.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 853
  • DSC02916.webp
    DSC02916.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 859
  • DSC02918.webp
    DSC02918.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 857
  • DSC02919.webp
    DSC02919.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 845
  • DSC02917.webp
    DSC02917.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 848
Upvote 0
Congrats.Thanks for the pics. I've always wondered what a "dream bag" looks like. I'll be on the lookout.
 
Very nice bag! :o
 
Great score, first the pennies and now the silver, whats next GOLD :thumbsup: Keep up the great work. Wanna trade some silver for an 09 penny box?
Anyways great score on the silver. I cant find any silver halves near me the best I can do is silver dimes.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
if that had been me......
 

Attachments

  • big one.webp
    big one.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 766
congrats. what did the magnet say about all this?
 

Attachments

  • congrats.gif
    congrats.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 818
WOW - Awesome score!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Hey Ugottit, Amaizing! What a find dude. Yeah that is a dream bag for sure. Congrats. Now the rule is you must retire from coin roll hunting once you find a dream bag. Sorry. ;D

Golden Silver
 
:icon_king:
You've sure had a good month or so - congrats!
Maine_Jim
 
Awesome Keith! Nice work!

Happy for you man!

These are the finds that make it all worth it and that turn those bad days right around. =)

~Dave
 
Wait a second, did you buy that or your mercury magnet?

Congrats, it's a great feeling reaching in the bag and finding at least 3 silver per handful in your hand. Excellent day!
 
Awesome bag, remember that kind of day when you get skunk after skunk after skunk. That is what I try to do.

HH,
Karl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom