What's new

I Finally Have Something to Show for my Efforts

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been averaging 10 boxes of halves per week for over a year. Last week I finally found some decent silver. I have been averaging 15 keepers per week. Out of the 10 boxes,4 were total skunks but the other six produced 280 40%ers and 9
90%ers. This is so unusual for my area because I have plenty of competition. I run into fellow CRHers all the time and the banks I visit talk about how many of us they see.
I guess this week's silver is going to have to wait. We have almost a full 1/4 inch of cold water stuck to the roads with almost 3/4s of an inch of snow drifts. The local news looks like demolition derby with all the idiots sliding around.

Have fun out there, Jim
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6790.webp
    IMG_6790.webp
    312.4 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_6786.webp
    IMG_6786.webp
    565.9 KB · Views: 549
Upvote 0
sorry about the big pics.
 
Great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The pics are so motivating that I may hitch up the dogs to the sled and pick up my boxes today in spite of the storm.
HH
Rich
 
Santa arrived late. Congrats! Love those silver pics.

apush :read2:
 
Great finds Jim! Love the pictures. Stay safe out there. We got hit with it last month and watching the idiots crash into each other was quite the sight. Shut down the town for almost an entire week.
 
Congrats on the sweet cull of silver. Those pictures are awesome! The first is like porn to us silver addicts.
 
That is some of the most beautiful pictures out there! Awesome finds man!! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice score! Stay safe out there.............all of you folks in the snow belt!
 
Awesome score and picture!! I actually set it as my wallpaper ;D
 
Coolpix9,
Holy cow...That was one great box. Best I've seen on the forum in a long time. Just goes to show you that it's out there for the finding. Just have to have a little patience
Congrats on a super score!
rileyboy
 
coolpix, coolpix!!! ;D Congrats on some amazing scores - your persistence has definitely paid off! You averaged about 50 silvers per box over those 6 boxes - a multi-box score of a lifetime to many of us CRHs here! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Impressive, Sir, impressive!
 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom