What's new

I finally put the hurt on my bank !!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay so it didn't involve getting any silver but I did cost them some serious cash. They were preparing my bags of halves wwhen there was a huge bang. The coin sorter/counter/bag doohickey disintegrated. There were parts laying everywhere. The local lawnmower repairman has been called in to tinker with it. You just have to love modern technology. Cheers ya'll, Jim
 
Upvote 0
LMAO , well as many coins as you drive though that poor machine it had to die sometime :icon_jokercolor: no mas no mas then bang...
 
Coolpix,

I dont know what it is, but everytime I read this post it cracks me up. I especially like the part about the local lawnmower repairman coming in to fix it. Great!

Jim
 
Jim, I typically do not like to hear loud bangs when I am in the bank, but this one sounded kind of entertaining! And,,, they called the local lawnmower repairman! I wish I lived in a town like that!! :thumbsup: HH, Gpurs.....
 
hahaha id walk over there see if any coins fell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom