What's new

I finaly found something some old coins!!!!! I found a SILVER COIN!!!!!!!

SassyDetectorette

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi everybody!! This is my first post on this forum because I have not had much luck with my Ace 250 except for old wheatback cents!! I have posted on the mug shots forum to say hi!!>:( I have seen on this forum to dig the wierd signals on my metal detector and today it payed off!!! :hello2: :hello2: I found 2 wheatback pennies!!! I also found my first old nickle and MY VERY FIRST OLD SILVER QUARTER :hello2: :hello2: :wav: The SILVER QUARTER :hello2: :hello2: is from 1947. The wheatbacks are from 1951-D and 1956-D. The nickel is from 1948!!! This is the best hunt I ever had and I cant wait until I find some jewelry!!!
 

Attachments

  • firstgoodfindjpeg.webp
    firstgoodfindjpeg.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,788
  • Black_dress.gif
    Black_dress.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,815
Upvote 0
ooops!!! I just saw the nickel is upside down!! :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
Great job on the silver ! Give it time and you wont belive the variety of finds that you will dig, including more SILVER !!



VPR
 
You go gurl!!!! I hope you did a happy dance and I can still vividly remember my 1st silver dig... a 1951 Roosie Dime...

Congradulations!
 
Congrats on the silver. I can tell your excited by the post lol... :headbang:
 
Well done!

Remember - research - research - research
 
well done still waiting for my first silver!! i cant wait i will knot be able to sleep and i am sure you wont sleep much tonight!!
 
Sassy!!! Congrats...theres plenty more where that came from
 
Welcome to TNET and congrats. on your first silver coin and may many more follow. HH Ron
 
Congrats on your first silver something you wont forget hope there is more in your future happy hunting RON
 
outstanding finds
and there is nothing like the sound of silver :) and you will hear it more and more
 
Great finds sassy, keep digging ! Robin
 
A 1947 Q! Good one! I have yet to find a silver quarter and I have been detecting for over 3 years. good luck next goaround!! :icon_thumleft:
 
The first one's are always a sweet find, congrat's on the silver. :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats to you... :thumbsup: May your hunts always be productive... ;D
 
I knew ya had it in ya!!!!! :wink:

way to go!! cool finds!!!


arthur
 

Attachments

  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,488
  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,482
Great job finding that first silver coin!
You will never forget the first one and where you found it.
The Ace 250 is a money magnet.
Dig everything! The ace will surprise you with a bunch of great finds.
Again congrats on the first silver!
Looking forward to more finds from you so get out there and dig! :thumbsup:
ChrisP
 
I finally dug a silver quarter after a almost two year drought. Not as pretty as yours though. WTG! Ya did good, girl!
Carl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom