What's new

I finaly found something some old coins!!!!! I found a SILVER COIN!!!!!!!

SassyDetectorette

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi everybody!! This is my first post on this forum because I have not had much luck with my Ace 250 except for old wheatback cents!! I have posted on the mug shots forum to say hi!!>:( I have seen on this forum to dig the wierd signals on my metal detector and today it payed off!!! :hello2: :hello2: I found 2 wheatback pennies!!! I also found my first old nickle and MY VERY FIRST OLD SILVER QUARTER :hello2: :hello2: :wav: The SILVER QUARTER :hello2: :hello2: is from 1947. The wheatbacks are from 1951-D and 1956-D. The nickel is from 1948!!! This is the best hunt I ever had and I cant wait until I find some jewelry!!!
 

Attachments

  • firstgoodfindjpeg.webp
    firstgoodfindjpeg.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,788
  • Black_dress.gif
    Black_dress.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,815
Upvote 0
Congrats on your 1st silver. Now you know what the sweet sound of silver sounds like on the Ace...bet you still hearing that ding, ding, ding. :laughing7:

:wink: RR
 
Nice finds WTG :icon_thumleft: hit those school yards they are loaded with good stuff,that Ace 250 is a coin and jewelry magnet .Good Hunting Jim
 
Silver quarters rock ! :headbang:
 
:icon_thumleft: nice find!!!! MR TUFF
 
Congratulations on your first silver and the upside down nickle. I like it :hello:
HH,
TnMountains
 
Nice digs, digging a quarter as your first silver is a GREAT start that will lead to many more firsts, seconds and so on :hello2:

I remember my first silver, a rough n beat merc, but she was (and still is) beautiful to me ;D

Congrats and HH,
Brian
 
1 down --lots more to go. :icon_thumright:
 
congrats on your first silver! there will be more I"m sure.
 
:o Congrats on the silver :thumbsup: Many more ;D
 
Way to go, silver is always fun, it makes the heart pound faster when you see it come out of the ground :headbang: :headbang: Dean
 
Hey girl,what they said and more :icon_sunny: congrats on the huge following of members on T NET.........happy hunting always and you will find gold,we all do!.......K.KID.
 
gratz sassy and elcome to the addiction
 
Well, it's over. Finding silver will totally change your life. You will think of nothing but detecting from now on. It's all good, though.

Great finds.

DM
 
Good find.

What I want to know is why US people drink coffee ::)
 
Congrats! I remember the feeling of the first "good finds" Thats what makes us all addicts forever! LOL. HH
 
americans drink both coffee and tea as well ( lots of americans do come from a english "tea drinking" background heritage wize--( remember the boston "tea party"?)--its that wonderful addictive ingredient called caffine that makes us love them both so much .. in normal type glass of tea vs cup of coffee -- tea has more caffine on adverage.

many folks today get their "caffine fix" via cold sodas rather than a cup of warm beverage (tea or coffee) since a hot beverage requires "making" and cold soda are just open and drink.

pity --- they miss out on the zen like joy of making the perfect cup and then setting back and enjoying a nice "just right" warm mug of tea or coffee.-- remember when folks saying--- "not yet the boss has not had his "morning" cup of (coffee / tea ) yet" had deep meaning ?
 
WAY TO GO SASSY!!! ATA-GIRL on your first silver and oldest coin so far! Its good to hear your excitement. I look forward to seeing future posts. 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom