What's new

I find clad - she finds diamonds

GoldBeard

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out again today this time I brought along my girlfriend who is growing more and more interested in this great hobby. We hit a few bayside beaches I was pulling up clad and foil, a few pull tabs. I would get a target and start digging then turn around and see that she had stolen my detector. This actually ended up working out quite well I would dig for a target she would find another. My best find today was a 1972 Canadian penny which was really fun to find. But it was nothing compared to the single earring that my girlfriend found which was pretty beat up but contains several small sparkling diamonds! Let's just say now she's really interested in detecting! Haven't taken any pictures yet but will try to post them when I do.
Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Clad adds up. Just keep swinging that coil is all
 
A canadian seated cent? Get the diamonds tested to be sure...

HH ALL
 
As the saying goes diamonds are a girls best friend,So a guys best friend is a dog you should have found a puppy to be even.:laughing7:
 
Find enough clad and you can buy some diamonds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom