What's new

I finnally got a creek walk in ;)

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been a long stressful week but the family is healthy so I went for a walk and found a couple nice finds . The last one was from last weekend
 

Attachments

  • image-465176145.webp
    image-465176145.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2176693239.webp
    image-2176693239.webp
    37 KB · Views: 90
  • image-208155762.webp
    image-208155762.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 89
  • image-911542750.webp
    image-911542750.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Big ole reduction flakes. Glad you got out and everyone is healthy. Merry Christmas.
 
Merry Christmas to you as well ;)
 
Better than what I have found in over than a month. Merry Christmas to you and your family boss.
 
Very nice find and glad everything is getting back to normal.:icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks y'all . TN I am sorry for the pictures I didn't provide enough info "as always" lol the first piece was a large biface and the second a large side scraper here are some better pics two pictures of large black biface and two of the side or end scraper
 

Attachments

  • image-2903659210.webp
    image-2903659210.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2010466003.webp
    image-2010466003.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 77
  • image-158578335.webp
    image-158578335.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image-836950229.webp
    image-836950229.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 75
Here's a pic of the third is this a worn graver ?
 

Attachments

  • image-4274809365.webp
    image-4274809365.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 83
painter i really like to find those type of facts,sometimes better than points,glad everything is well with your son and it looks like you have some killer sites to look at.hh
 
Yes me too glad it's normal too haha yes I'm gonna find that perfect spot soon I hope I'm close lol
 
that stress is naturally released with some walking and looking. Finding usually ends the stress all together.

best to you and yours, painterx7
 
Yes I think everyone should enjoy the outdoors very peaceful ... Thank you for your nice comments
 
Great finds there. I love that smaller yellowish tool.
I like that one too it was a property find it looks like a little graver it has an appealing color
 
Those new pics are much better. I see the work on it now, very nice.
 
never been a creek hunter, but with this no till thing I have been looking into it a lot more. Thnx for the view! Glad ya found a good spot!!
 
Good thing about creek hunting is it's always a good spot but very straining on the eyes sunny days are the best time to go and be patient lol
 
I find when the sun is straight above it is best. I usually dont start till around 10 am
 
Yes from about 10 till sunset if it is setting on the stretch of creek I'm hunting I see more flint that way it just glistens in the sunlight real good in clear water
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom