A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 29, 2013 #1 I found this yesterday and it should have been included in my post Last Three Hunts but for some reason I didn't take a picture of it. Upvote 0
I found this yesterday and it should have been included in my post Last Three Hunts but for some reason I didn't take a picture of it.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #2 Another nice one Americus
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 29, 2013 #3 That's a big boy nice find
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #4 Nice find