What's new

I found 1 silver ring today.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out hunting for 5 1/2 hours today and had few finds.Our beaches are sanded in, and there are fewer people going to the beach.I searched the dry sand for the first 3 hours with my Ace 250,and found a few clad coins and a nice little .925 silver heart ring and a house or room key.Then,I switched to my Sand Shark and hunted the water and wet sand.My only finds were a few more clad coins and another house or room key.I gave the keys to the life guard on duty.Thanks for looking.It was great to be out detecting on such a beautiful day.
100_1768.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's a nice silver ring Ron. That definitely made the hunt a good one.
 
Ron - What do you mean by "sanded in" - I'm not familiar with this situation???
 
rons, that is a very pretty silver ring find; I like the heart style:hello2:

It's great to be out there in beautiful weather!

Lorraine
 
The term "sanded-in" means that the wave action has deposited a lot of sand on the beach,burying many lost items and putting them out of detection range.The opposite of sanding-in is when we have beach erosion,removing a lot of sand and bringing good items back in to detection range.
 
Very nice heart ring. Nice digs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom