What's new

I found a Calavry battle site.

JDug

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
990
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
2
Location
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found a map of a Calavry battle and then found it on Google Earth. I talked to all the neighbors and no one knows who owns the woods next to them. All neighbors have never been asked about metal detecting this spot.
How can I found out who the landowner is? It is in Virginia and I'm in Maryland.
 
Check with city hall or town hall or the tax office. Keep in touch and good luck.
 
Research is too much work, just take a stroll on the property and see who comes after you :icon_thumright: :tongue3:

P.S. make sure you can outrun a bullet too :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom