Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to a field today that once had a house on it. It had been cleared last year but lots of old logs and piles of dried up grass. Some spots had exposed soil. I was scanning around in the areas that I could get to and spotted my first arrow head! I have never found one till today! And then in the same field was this farming thing...I know what it is but I don't know what you call it. ::) And then I found another tax token by the cellar site. Wonder how long this great weather is going to hold out? ;D

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0112field.JPG
    0112field.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 538
  • 0112favs.JPG
    0112favs.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 537
  • 0112keepers.JPG
    0112keepers.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 535
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ya'll! :)

Andy...

You're a smart cookie! I painted the pic so you could see. The blue is the spring water...the black is where the cultivated field (now pasture) is and the red is where I found the arrow. Thanks!!

Nana ;)

Oh...and Monty....yes...there were bullets...but I thought I'd leave them out this time! :D

Attachments

• 0112field[1].JPG
    0112field[1].JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 235

don

Jan 21, 2005
Way to go you are on a great path of exploration, and you seem determined, and will succeed.
good Job.
Most newbees find only clad, you are awesome.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a nice place to hunt...good luck and keep us posted of your digs!

Attachments

• Stalker12.gif
    Stalker12.gif
    35 KB · Views: 173

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, looks like you got a hot spot, congrats on the nice finds! I would hunt everything, just start gridding the area and maybe make your self a map so you can check off the areas hunted. Can you print out a copy of google earth, would make a good map? HH and good luck, Mike

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Way to go Nana. Those are some great finds. Also looks like you have a great place to do some more hunting. Congrats on your arrow find. I just found out that one off the residents on my mountain, lives way out in the back woods, has a old indian camp site on it. Hope to get to hunt it soon. The weather here in Murphy, NC has been raining and now we have snow. Hope it doesn't make it down to you in Alabama. Good luck on your future hunts.

Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread