What's new

i found a good deal on a compadre!!!!

john845

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
408
Reaction score
1,075
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newburgh ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking around on a few sites and found a great deal on a compadre for $60!!! I am supposed to meet up with the owner on monday. It looks like its in good shape and has the small coil on it. I cant wait for monday to get here! I already have a Vaquero and figure even if I dont like it I can resell it at that price with a profit.
 
You will like what you will see from the Compadre, at that price it would be hard to give it up, a cleaner in the tot parks and a go to unit you can keep in the back of the truck as I do with mine wherever I go.

HH
 
That is a steal...grab it! :icon_thumleft:
 
I doubt it'll be worth the trouble to resell it. I also doubt you won't like it. As long as you have mild ground that works with the present ground balance and Boone has gone in there and played with the trim pots, you'll love the machine.
I still use mine alot. Just simple and great performing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom