What's new

I found a little gold yesterday.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all.I got out yesterday and had a little luck.I began searching the water and wet sand at 9:00 a.m.,using my Excalibur 2.The beach is sanding in,so finds in the wet sand and water have been few. I was searching in knee deep to waist deep water and after 5 hours,with only $1.05 in clad found,I switched to my Ace 250 and began hunting the dry sand.I found a little .925 silver charm after the first few minutes.Then, 28 minutes later,I got a reading on the target I.D. that jumped between nickel and foil,at a depth of 6 inches.I scooped it up and was pleased to find a little 10k gold ring,with 4 rubies and a small diamond,in my scoop.I haven't found any gold in a while,so this was a welcome find.My last good find of the day came at 4:45 p.m. when I found a nice little 14k gold crucifix.The ring weighs 1.1 grams and the crucifix weighs 2.8 grams.It was good to find a little gold again.Thanks for looking.HH everyone.










100_1162A.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice Ron congrats!
 
Congrats on your finds!
 
NICE FINDS - bet chain is still out there - loop on cross looks intact
 
Very nice finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Rons, 1947 those are very nice finds!

I love that crucifix!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom