D DarthYoda333 Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 115 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2024 #1 Found this iron buckle, any ideas on age? I found it on the beach in NC fairly deep. I broke the middle accidentally since I didn’t know it was fragile or what it was originally.
Found this iron buckle, any ideas on age? I found it on the beach in NC fairly deep. I broke the middle accidentally since I didn’t know it was fragile or what it was originally.
D DarthYoda333 Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2023 Messages 115 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2024 Thread Owner #2 Upvote 0
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,304 Reaction score 207,466 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 27, 2024 #3 Looks like cloth or nylon fibres still attached. Salt water and iron never got along it seems. Under 40-50 yrs old at most. Upvote 0
Looks like cloth or nylon fibres still attached. Salt water and iron never got along it seems. Under 40-50 yrs old at most.