Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jan 14, 2008 #1 Finally finished my ten boxes that I picked up last Thursday. I had to go to Boston over the weekend. Anyway 1964 90% = 9 40% = 20 post 2001 = 6 SLC S proof = 2 Thanks Cat Attachments SLC.webp 37.4 KB · Views: 444 Upvote 0
Finally finished my ten boxes that I picked up last Thursday. I had to go to Boston over the weekend. Anyway 1964 90% = 9 40% = 20 post 2001 = 6 SLC S proof = 2 Thanks Cat
engine 823 Sr. Member Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 312 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Waynesburg, KY Detector(s) used Whites XLT, ACE 150 Jan 14, 2008 #2 Nice find! Still looking myself. Supposed to have $1500.00 in halves tomorrow so maybe will find one this week. Good Hunting!!!!!!!!
Nice find! Still looking myself. Supposed to have $1500.00 in halves tomorrow so maybe will find one this week. Good Hunting!!!!!!!!
zartan7779 Full Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 249 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location new hampshire Detector(s) used a cheap $75.00 ebay one Jan 15, 2008 #3 sweet coin grats
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2008 #4 Now I've got to try catching up with you!
T TT Full Member Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Milky Way Jan 16, 2008 #5 nice pull on that 1986 commem.