I found my first civil war bullet!

CivilWarSaver

Sep 28, 2017
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Technetics Delta 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found my first civil war bullet! I am that 13 year old kid that metal detects a t his grandparents house in Nashville. I also found a 1920's flapper purse. There was still signals down there but it started raining. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507516013.806947.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507516025.525894.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507516040.843364.jpg

Upvote 22
It says trinity plate on the purse piece

Great work. Keep at it and one day soon you'll have hundreds of them.

THANKS also there were a hundreds of other signals around it

Nice finds! I have been at it for two years and still not found a civil war bullet. Way to go.d

Way to go !! Hoping many more in the future. Congrats!!

Congratulation on your first civil war bullet. The rain will make for better digging so get ready to clean up the rest of those BEEPS! Keep us posted young man.:headbang:

Looks like yours may have been fired rather than just dropped. It is always fun to find stuff like that. Nice going, CivilWarSaver!

Nice find and good luck to you on your return trip! Sounds like a very good site your on!

Well, Civil War Saver, how exciting to get your first civil war bullet! Congratulations. You have already had some interesting experiences and and finds with your metal detecting. Your experience and imagination will lend itself to some creative writing pieces!

Great job and congratulations on your first! You'll never forget that one, no matter how many you find. I still have my first in a special place. It was also a fired three ringer. Heck, I carried it around with me for a couple weeks and showed everyone that would look. Should be more good stuff there. Good luck [emoji256]

HH, RN

WTG Man.

Many more to come I hope.

You certainly have the right attitude.
Davers

Wish I got into it at that age, been at it for 3 months and I've got some cool stuff. Gold, silver, other crap that I save because I just don't know what it is yet. Imagine what you'll have when your 31.

Congrats! I’m in Nashville too an found my first cw bullet recently too. Fun stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back