Choctawmongo Jr. Member Joined Jan 15, 2015 Messages 48 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location Tombstone Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2016 #1 I found my first ring today at a old abandoned home. I think it's silver, but I'm going to get it tested tomorrow. Im really excited! Here's some pics: Attachments image.webp 401.6 KB · Views: 160 Upvote 46
I found my first ring today at a old abandoned home. I think it's silver, but I'm going to get it tested tomorrow. Im really excited! Here's some pics:
WHADIFIND Gold Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 12,680 Reaction score 43,404 Golden Thread 1 Location South of the Mason-Dixon Line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT-MAX Garrett AT-PRO, Garrett Groundhog, Pro-Pointer, Jack Hammer! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2016 #21 Firsts are always special! WTG!
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2016 #22 Very cool design. Congratulations