I FOUND MY SECOND RING EVER AND LOST MY COOL!

WildWildBill

Banned
Jan 1, 2015
Orange Park, Fl
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 950/White's Bullseye pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy T-netters! Went treasure hunting for the third day in a row. This time on Jacksonville Beach. Thought I had found my wife's second engagement ring. Had the jeweler's mark, .925 and then a certain letter that makes a treasure hunter cuss like a sailor: "C"
Yes, a M, F, ing cubit zirconia. Still had a great weekend with my finds from Saturday. I'm still counting this as my second ring, just not my wife's second engagement ring. I'm not cheap at all! HH!

Please check out my post from Saturday titled "I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE'S TREASURE..... and touch on the arrow to bring up the link to go to youtube. Should be 8 videos titled "Vilano Beach scene".
Let me know your thoughts on Saturday's post! Thanks folks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Nice find. But once you see the .925 one would assume for the most part they would be CZ stones anyway.

Congratulations on the silver ring.
Yep, rare to find diamonds in silver jewelry.
You're absolutely right, it definitely counts as a ring find.
HH

I know the feeling. I recently dug a small sterling ring with small stones set all around. Took it to a jeweler, and you guessed it - all Zircs! Still adds to the ring count though. Congrats.
IMG_0863.JPG

worth about 40 clad quarters to a silver lover. great find

Some of those silver/CZ rings are real lookers tho.
Congrats! A nice find.
I'm still searching for the real deal.

I know I'll find a crazy good ring one day. Actually, I'd like to find one wash up from a Spanish treasure ship. I'm in the right area for one. Some people are careless. A nice necklace could be suffice also.

This one is missing several cubits. Doesn't make it look all that appealing.

I think it's a sign of things to come. I just have to get out every weekend.

The real deal is coming soon. Well, at least I hope so.

I actually thought it was white gold for a sec. That's all my wife craves......white gold.

Looked great until I saw the missing cubits

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back