What's new

I found the good stuff

That is amazing!!
 
Oh, man, you lucky dawg! They stashed the cache in their trash pit! Was it the site of an old farm house or something? Congratulations!!!
 
I hunt for civil war stuff, but that's unbelievable!
 
ask him who found it 1st but ignored it cause it wuz muddy:BangHead:
 
ask him who found it 1st but ignored it cause it wuz muddy:BangHead:

Thats gotta hurt!

Bet you won't care about being muddy anymore!

LOL

Looking forward to detecting with you guys one day.

-Chris
 
Wow is all I can say! What a great find for an empty lot. I voted banner also because this was a special find.
 
steve where are you? hiding
 
Cheers to the person that didnt trust the banks!
 
had to look at this find again. :thumbsup:
 
All I can do is repeat a line from a song,
"Wow, dats beautiful man!"
Congratulations! :weee:
 
All I can do is repeat a line from a song,
"Wow, dats beautiful man!"
Congratulations! :weee:
Dr. Hook - Cover of the Rolling Stone

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
 
Even though this is an old post, I got to say wow, what a find!
 
you guys make me live this again. I found it 1st but didnt dig cause of mud and i aint to smart. Thought it was a sprinkler. Its ok steve like to see ya again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom