What's new

I found the good stuff

Great find, maybe lemon juice will help. I would try a common date and see what happens. It worked on a couple of coins I have that had some green stuff on them. HH
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :hello2: Your on fire now man awsome finds :icon_thumright:
 
That's the kind of find I dream of :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Proves once again that urban areas, vacant lots, etc. can be just as rewarding as battlefields and beaches. WTG
 
Glad you found some of that East Coast thrill. congrats
 
Nice treasure..congrats ! :thumbsup:
 
Im sick to my gut looking at yur finds. :P I hit the same spot before you guys but i wuz in a hurry and it wuz to muddy. ::) Congrats !! It couldnt happen to a better person. :notworthy: P. S. I need a new detector. :laughing7:
still sick about this dude:hello:
 
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2: WOW !!! :happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

That is absolutely AMAZING ... I guess they can be found anywhere ... even in this little old valley.

Absolutely a day you will never forget I bet! :icon_thumright:
 
Very cool finds, keep going back!!!!
 
...old thread... Doesn't make it any less outstanding though.. haha
 
Have you tried sand paper to remove that pink stain? Just a light sanding, then tumbling......LOL, this is my April Fool's Day post ( better late than never ). I hope I didn't cause any heart attacks. My ears are still ringing from the collective gasps of the members.
Find of a life time. You're going to be disappointed with hunts for the rest of your life now ( I don't feel sorry for you, BTW ).
 
What a great find, thanks for sharing in such detailed pictures of your experience. Happy Hunting to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom