✅ SOLVED I found this rock while rock hunting it seems to be half quartz and half something else does anybody know what the other half is

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
A tip for you blauer or whatever your name is if this post wasn't short and specific enough I don't know what to tell you sir maybe you need to go back to 1st grade or special education might be a good answer for you and all the people who agreed with you😃
LOL. The post was fine. Read closer and you'll see "subjuct line". Derp. I even boldfaced it.

Upvote 1

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha says the man who doesn't even know how to spell the word subject looks like youll be staying in special Ed for a long time blauer so enjoy it you can't even spell better than a 1st grader and your giving me a general writing tip you learned in 5th grade which is probably the only thing you remember from the 5th grade they need to send you back to kindergarden sir like I said if my subject line for this post isn't specific or short enough for you I don't know what to tell you sir😃
This must be a true case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 7.55.07 AM.jpg

Upvote 3

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I wasn't talking to you now was I creskol why don't you go bother somebody else wise guy and butt out I don't need you correcting my writing mr English/Writing Major your no Einstein if you were that smart you would have agreed with me and let me let you in on a little secret your no comedian either notice the same 2 people keep liking your replies
You posted on a public forum. Is that a hard concept for you to understand?

Last edited:
Upvote 2

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha says the man who doesn't even know how to spell the word subject looks like youll be staying in special Ed for a long time blauer so enjoy it you can't even spell better than a 1st grader and your giving me a general writing tip you learned in 5th grade which is probably the only thing you remember from the 5th grade they need to send you back to kindergarden sir like I said if my subject line for this post isn't specific or short enough for you I don't know what to tell you sir😃
You're Losing the battle against the enemy within.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions