✅ SOLVED I found this rock while rock hunting it seems to be half quartz and half something else does anybody know what the other half is

A tip for you blauer or whatever your name is if this post wasn't short and specific enough I don't know what to tell you sir maybe you need to go back to 1st grade or special education might be a good answer for you and all the people who agreed with you😃
LOL. The post was fine. Read closer and you'll see "subjuct line". Derp. I even boldfaced it.

Upvote 1
Haha says the man who doesn't even know how to spell the word subject looks like youll be staying in special Ed for a long time blauer so enjoy it you can't even spell better than a 1st grader and your giving me a general writing tip you learned in 5th grade which is probably the only thing you remember from the 5th grade they need to send you back to kindergarden sir like I said if my subject line for this post isn't specific or short enough for you I don't know what to tell you sir😃
This must be a true case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 7.55.07 AM.jpg

Upvote 3
I wasn't talking to you now was I creskol why don't you go bother somebody else wise guy and butt out I don't need you correcting my writing mr English/Writing Major your no Einstein if you were that smart you would have agreed with me and let me let you in on a little secret your no comedian either notice the same 2 people keep liking your replies
You posted on a public forum. Is that a hard concept for you to understand?

Last edited:
Upvote 2
Haha says the man who doesn't even know how to spell the word subject looks like youll be staying in special Ed for a long time blauer so enjoy it you can't even spell better than a 1st grader and your giving me a general writing tip you learned in 5th grade which is probably the only thing you remember from the 5th grade they need to send you back to kindergarden sir like I said if my subject line for this post isn't specific or short enough for you I don't know what to tell you sir😃
You're Losing the battle against the enemy within.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back