I found what i was looking for!

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I found i rock at a park. :-X
But i took it home and washed it,it's about 20 pounds or so and it came from space because it has tons of holes in it, witch could be lavarock, i do have some from Mt,Shasta witch was a volcano at one time.But is now covered in snow.The rivers are ice cold so are the lakes,because in the summer the snow melts from the mountain then goes to the river. 8)

Now who is the bad speller :P
But I'm a bad story writer. :-\

wvdrummer said:
But i took it home and washed it,it's about 20 pounds or so and it came from space because it has tons of holes in it, witch could be lavarock, i do have some from Mt,Shasta witch was a volcano at one time.But is now covered in snow.The rivers are ice cold so are the lakes,because in the summer the snow melts from the mountain then goes to the river. 8)

Well spelled!

Good story... now, post a picture of that lava-rock!

Pics are to big. :-\
Anyways that was quick.

Montana Jim said:
wvdrummer said:

Well spelled!

Good story... now, post a picture of that maverick!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back