What's new

I give up, what is it ?

zenman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Beach County Florida
Detector(s) used
IconData unit

Aquapulse AQ1B, TM-808 W/ Cave. Garrett Infinium LS, JW Fisher Pulse 8x, JW Fisher Diver Mag 1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in the surfline up in brevard county, any ideas ? Thanx for any help. I am a newbie so forgive if it's a simple answer.
 
Wow, that was awesome ! Thank you so much for the help. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
LaZoOro said:
ah cmon..it is cuban one centavo!
And I thought it was a tree lol Great ID LaZoOro. Can you tell me what mine is? Its silver and smaller than an US dime.
 
Upvote 0
big cy -- yours is either cuba under spanish control or cuban as well--- it has the cuban type money "spanish crest" type sheild on it -- the 10 centavo was silver in content
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom