I got a call from the bank.

Fruitbat

Sep 24, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
The bank I use as my main dump bank called my work yesterday looking for me. I was at home sick and didn't get the message untill today. When I called them back they ask " Are you the one that brings in all the halfs"? My first thought was of some of the others that have posted about being charged a fee for this type of thing. I said "yes I am the one that brings in the halves" and I waited for the other shoe to fall. Imagine my surprize when she ask "Do you have some more you could bring in, we are trying to audit the machine and we need around $50 in halves" I told them I would have to check when I got home. I know I don't have any at home, but I do know there is a bank in town with about $350 that another searcher dumped. I'm thinking of going and getting some of it just to help my bank out. Maybe if I can keep them happy they will keep letting me dump there.

Upvote 0
This has to be a first, a bank asking you to bring them halves.

I guess the world has turned upside-down.

The last 2 weeks A young teller guy has been asking me to hold $20 a week in halves for him when I go in to dump into the coin counter. I also help him fix it when it jams up. He's new there...I've been dumping there for over 2 years.
So I've been pulling some of the better condition ones out as I search. I figure it might pay dividends. I told him I am pulling NIFC as well for him as I got more than enough of the 2002 Through 2007 already.
He said his mom is saving them........

Imagine the tellers buying halves form me...LOL

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back