What's new

I got a couple today

davest

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
1,289
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first hit of the day was what I think is a junquer, but it has markings inside that I can't read that well. then I walked in chest deep water for 2 hours and found a quarter, then a dime, or was it the other way around. I kept thinking that getting a ring on the first hit was gonna voodoo me for the day but the seahunter sounded off and after a few scoops I got this 22K 6.9 gram honker. Yeehaw. Took it to the nearest pawn shop to have it checked and it is 22k, and I was offered all of $100.00 american for it. hahahhahahahahaha.

The other little one is a 14K sapphire I dug two weeks ago on a different beach surf line.

Hope ya'll have a good one. :hello:
 

Attachments

  • Rings 7-31-10.webp
    Rings 7-31-10.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 486
  • Rings 7-31-10.webp
    Rings 7-31-10.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 476
  • Rings 7-31-10.webp
    Rings 7-31-10.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 476
  • Ring1 7-31-10.webp
    Ring1 7-31-10.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0
I'll give you $110 ;D

Nice hunt!
 
Nice work, I found a ring 2 days ago that only has a 5 digit number in it, man its heavy for its size, and surely a more golden color than 14k so I am gonna get it tested and see whats I got.
 
that's what I was thinking when I saw this under the loupe. it has vma17 22K khm inside the band. It looked real orangy in the scoop.
 
Fine rings, pretty sure great gold!

Try putting the camera closer to the rings, and focus first on your hand where the rings are at. Automatic view finder may need to focus on something larger than the rings before you can get the rings in focus.
 
davest said:
thanx for the tip,photos are not my strong point as you can well see.

You just need to find the macro setting. It's an icon that looks like flower.
 
Some nice rings. Wish I could find some heavy rings but all I find is the small little rings......Matt
 
davest said:
first hit of the day was what I think is a junquer, but it has markings inside that I can't read that well. then I walked in chest deep water for 2 hours and found a quarter, then a dime, or was it the other way around. I kept thinking that getting a ring on the first hit was gonna voodoo me for the day but the seahunter sounded off and after a few scoops I got this 22K 6.9 gram honker. Yeehaw. Took it to the nearest pawn shop to have it checked and it is 22k, and I was offered all of $100.00 american for it. hahahhahahahahaha.

The other little one is a 14K sapphire I dug two weeks ago on a different beach surf line.

Hope ya'll have a good one. :hello:
Good thing you kept it. today's value for 6.9 grams of 22K is $240. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom