What's new

I got a gift today at a red light

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was at a red light and I guess this old gentleman was reading my Trump sticker I have on my truck. Nice old man who knew I’d probably love it and this is what he gave me. image-2021-04-25-19:28:35-926.webp
image-2021-04-25-19:28:56-236.webp
image-2021-04-25-19:25:58-736.webp
image-2021-04-25-19:26:15-812.webp
I guess he probably saw my trump stickerIMG_1969.webp
PNG image.webp
View recent photos.webp
View recent photos 2.webp
 
Sometimes it may be hard to believe, but there are still good people out there.
 
As you can see my mega hat is almost pink I’ve been wearing it every day for the last five years and I’ll wear it in the heart of New Orleans and it’s funny nobody has ever told me anything about it or Lord forbid they snatch it off my head. image-2021-04-25-22:30:04-504.webp
 
Truth, you don't look like the kind of guy I would argue politics with.:thumbsup: It's no wonder no one messed with your hat. Gary
 
Love the stickers!
dts
 
Love the coin and the bumper stickers Truth.
 
Congratulations on a cool gift, Truth! Thanks for sharing with us.
 
To tell you the truth y’all are better to me then people in my life. That’s why I keep a small circle
 
Ahmen for all. coming to a place near you Soon!
 
Cool Gift .

I hope yr doing well & wish you a bountiful future.
 
Hell yeah bro!!!:occasion14:

You might get a few ))(*&^%%% 'ers crappin' on this post. Join the political forum you will like it!
 
Hell yeah bro!!!:occasion14:

You might get a few ))(*&^%%% 'ers crappin' on this post. Join the political forum you will like it!

I’m a try again I think I got kicked out of that
Hey Oregon what’s the name of it? Yeah I think I’d rather share my story there
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom