What's new

I got a great permission!!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am very excited, and would like to announce that I have gotten the OK to hunt the winter property of Thomas Edison. Notice I didn't say "home", I am NOT to go anywhere near the estate, but can hunt the rear of he property among the gardens, and also on City property adjacent to the grounds. I have been asking, petitioning, and pleading with the honchos, I think they gave in so I would leave them alone:laughing7: Awesome opportunity for a hunting buddy, if I had one:BangHead:
 
My wife and I walked all around the property last year. I kept thinking how fun it would be to detect there.

Good luck, if you find one of mr Fords watches let me know!
 
Nice! Good luck and Happy Hunting!
 
Are you for real!!! What an opportunity you have. Well done.
The best of luck to you.
Peace ✌
 
That's awesome! When I was down there last week, I actually hunted some vacant lots near the parking lot of the Edison home, right near the school that is there.

I had a guy come up to me that worked there and told me he metal detected and always wanted to sneak his detector in..lol

Good Luck man! Hopefully they havent moved the grounds around 100 times
 
wow, that'll be fun!

hmmmm...I could use a couple days in sunny FL this time of year!
congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom