What's new

I got another Stumper!! Old Button Help Please...

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this thing up today . I think its an old button. the back is hollow. I think it might be silver? Im not sure. any ideas? thanks!! ;D
 

Attachments

  • Picture 033.webp
    Picture 033.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Picture 033.webp
    Picture 033.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 302
Well, It doesn't look silver.
What it does look like is a cool little modern 1900's ladies blouse button.
Remember, If you want to get it completely I'D'd here you have to post a pic of the front and the back..
It just makes it a bit easier for the crew. :) :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I can't quite make out what is going on on the button, but it looks like a children story button from the late 1800's to me.
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:
Well, It doesn't look silver.
What it does look like is a cool little modern 1900's ladies blouse button.
Yea, its a cool little fashion button thats reproduced by Waterbury today simply called LADY or WOMAN button. Waterbury reproduces old buttons. There are several variations.

button waterbury fashion.webpbutton waterbury fashion woman.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nailed it! THANKS!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
577
Replies
8
Views
658

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom