I got hot tip on cold day part two!!

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the site where they were replacing the water pipe the piles of dirt were gone!! The city put metal plate cover where the repair was I was bummed out made few calls and found out where the piles dirt went to new park for the town and even better. I talk to guy work for the cities park's department and told me that other town green was dug up and the fill was removed from that site because they were making the road wider so guess where the fill went to the new a park. I drove down there and you could see twelve huge piles dirt dotting the whole park . This time ask the guys working down at the park if was ok they said go head . Here's what found in two pile of the dirt i will be hitting this place hard this weekend!!!

Attachments

• Picture 34 027.jpg
    Picture 34 027.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 848
  • Picture 34 028.jpg
    Picture 34 028.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 847
Upvote 0
Keep up the Great work, Be friendly and Maybe bring a Gift card to a local :coffee2: place, Its Probably cold Working In the Parks, and they need a Warm Up on there break!!! Id Be Hunting there From Dusk till Dawn!! HH Chug

:thumbsup: you were handsomely rewarded for due diligence and doin the right thing!!

What a way to close out the year!

Yeah expect some company soon. Get out there and hit it hard before others show up!!

That is the way to stick to it, your dew diligence worked

Jonnie

Good for you! You did the right thing and it paid off for you. Nice not having to look over your shoulder, isn't it! Hope you hit it hard and heavy in the morning. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Awesome silvers!!! that place & dirt mounds seem to be loaded with keepers!! At the rate your going, your gonna end up with a 5 gallon bucket full of silver & keepers! Happy Dirt fishing!!

-Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back