What's new

I got more.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just a few of what was given to me. Mr. Cheese you have seen a small sample of them, what would you suggest I look for. Sorry the pics could be better.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 83
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 90
Ok, your pushing my abilities to the limit LOL!! I cant really make out much in the dark pictures but from what I can see, none of them really stand out as valuable ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom